Thursday, June 26, 2008

All good things must come to an end, FOR NOW....

Amy, Pat, Alyssa and Natalie returned home today and they are already missed. It was great to have them all here but for me it was "refreshing" to have Amy here with me. She is the one person I can talk to (besides Keith) multiple times a day, if needed. She always assures me that I am doing the best I can, sometimes that's all I need to hear to get me through the day. And to have her here 7 whole days, was the best medicine. While she was here she cut and colored my hair (along with Shawn, Tyler and Keith). Keith wanted to know how I liked my hair and I said I didn't know because it went right up in a pony as ususal. He doesn't understand why I get it done if its in a pony all the time!!!! Amy's response was "if you can find time in the day when Lisa can take a shower, wash, dry and flat iron her hair, she would". Some days, I'm lucky to brush my teeth...........Needless to say it was said to see them go but we will see them soon. All 5 of us will be going to Florida July 27th for my niece Annabelle's 1st birthday.

No comments: