Sunday, August 10, 2008

Happy Birthday to Mommy!!!!

My day started out at 8:00 a.m. with a wonderful happy birthday song from my girls next door, Heather, Rylee and Reagan. I was on my porch having my coffee and they were on their porch. And I couldn't resist getting this picture of Reagan. Ahh, the days when we could run around in our underwear, I'm so jealous.

Then my neighbor on the other side of me made, from scratch, this delicious carrot cake. Thanks to Wendy........

I also have to apologize publicly to my "Wonderful" friend, Amy. I gave her a real hard time this morning and told her how upset I was that I didn't get my "sentimental, how much I mean to her" birthday card:)) The only thing I could assume was that she was going to surprise me and show up. Not that lucky I guess...I don't blame her, she has seen what goes on here, chaos and will probably NEVER be back!! She informed me that I need to check my email and there it was, my sentimental card and birthday gift, thanks I miss you!!!!!!!!
And I can't forget my parents, I love their gifts, they are appreciated by the entire family....diapers, wipes and snacks for the kids............Everyday is like my birthday with having them close. Whenever I need anything they are always here to help me and I appreciate that more than anything........

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Happy Birthday Lisa! Hope you had a wonderful day...