Sunday, April 26, 2009

No, there's nothing wrong with your computer.......

The kids are really playing in the water. The weather has been beautiful and today was very warm. I started the day by taking the kids to Rylee's soccer game. Which was a lot of fun for all the little kids, who had their own soccer game going on on the sidelines. Until.........I hear someone saying "no, no you can't do that here". I turned around to see Tyler with his pants down, attempting to go pee pee! Needless to say, we pulled his pants up and went to find the bathroom. On the way I explained that it is o.k. to go at our house and Nana's house but anywhere else he has to tell us to take him. I guess that makes us a bunch of rednecks now!!!!! And I am CERTAIN that Heather and Melissa are having a secret meeting with the Bunko Babes, trying to figure out how to replace me!!! Oh well, kids will be kids........Then in the afternoon, I decided to let them play in the water. I think Shawn was the most entertained by the water.














2 comments:

Heather said...

I am still laughing at the pee pee story! That was the funniest thing ever!!! I'm sure if it were one of mine, I would not be laughing but it was very entertaining since it wasn't my kid.
Yesterday was a perfect day for water!!!

Bethany said...

That is hilarious!!! I love the freedom of it all ;)