Sunday, September 14, 2008

I THINK I MIGHT BE A BELIEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today was day #2 in Potty Bootcamp and if you would have told me 2 days ago that Tyler would be potty trained, I would have laughed in your face. Tyler was the boy who wanted absolutely nothing to do with the potty, if you asked him if he wanted to sit on the potty, he would say NO, firmly.
So, as of the end of the day today he WILLINGLY goes to the potty, had only 1 accident, was in the bath (of all places) and told Keith he had to go poopy!!!! (but really he meant pee because that's what he did) Of course Keith and I made a huge deal and told him what a great job that was by telling us. I am very proud of Tyler. I am amazed that in 2 days he is practically potty trained, 1 down 2 to go!!!! I'll have Kate and Shawn done by 2...........hopefully. Oh yeah, not sure if this confirms that we are officially "rednecks" but when out at the swingset this afternoon, it had been about 45 minutes, and we told Tyler to pull his underwear down to go pee. He thought that was pretty funny that he could pee on the grass!!! Anyway................

Thank you to those that have called with words of encouragement for Tyler (and me!!) he thought he was the big man on campus when someone called to congratulate him and also to Nana and Pa for the bribe of M & M's and the COOL underwear. I'll keep you updated....

This was a reward from us. What an awesome deal at the consignment store, I love that place!!

1 comment:

Mel said...

WOW! I'm so proud of you-- and Tyler! Kudos for sticking with it, girl! Oh, yeah, you're not a reneck, just the mommy of a boy-HA!