Friday, September 12, 2008

THE POTTY BOOT CAMP

The Potty Boot Camp:
Works on children aged 18 months and olderHas your child out of diapers overnight. Completes 90% of training in just a couple of days.

If you're a non-believer like me, you say to yourself "yeah right"!!! Well, my wonderful friend, Amy, (thanks a lot) told me about this lady and said check it out. So, I did. I ordered her ebook (only $5.95) I read it in about 15 minutes and started my "boot camp" today. This is a big challenge for me and requires a lot of dedication on my part, which is not that easy being that there are 2 other small children that rely on me, too. But I will do the best I can. If the house doesn't get cleaned, the laundry doesn't get washed and the dishes are not cleaned who cares if it actually works.

So, Tyler did very well. He had only one accident and the rest of the time he "went" on the potty. I will start again tomorrow and Sunday, Keith is off this weekend and that will free up my time to focus on Tyler. Keep your fingers crossed.........

No comments: